To reserve a hotel room at the Marriott, please contact the hotel directly at 309-862-1166 309-862-1166. Mention the APEC 2010 IL Energy Expo for the $109 per night room rate (regular=$209). The reduced rate includes parking. Rooms will be held through October 14th.
Visit the Marriott's website for more information or directions.
Location: Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
201 Broadway Avenue
Normal, IL 61761
Exhibitor Hours: Thursday, October 28th, 1PM – 5PM
Friday, October 29th, 9AM – 5PM
Saturday, October 30th, 9AM-3PM
Energy-related companies are invited to participate as exhibitors at the 2010 Illinois Energy Expo & Training Workshops on October 28 - 30, 2010. This event is hosted by the Central Illinois chapter of the Association of Professional Energy Consultants and Heartland Community College.
Click here for more information about the 2010 Illinois Energy Expo.
The following events will be held in conjunction with the 2010 Illinois Energy Expo:
• Thursday, October 28th – Maximizing Renewable Energy Applications in Commercial Real Estate hosted by Heartland Community College and the Midwest Renewable Energy Association.
• Friday, October 29th – Solar Market Transformation Conference, hosted by the Center for Renewable Energy at Illinois State University and the Midwest Renewable Energy Association.
• Thursday & Friday – Business Energy Workshops – free to the public.
• Saturday – Residential Energy Workshops – free to the public.
To register as an exhibitor, please complete the attached registration form and submit it with a credit card number and signature, or a check made payable to HEARTLAND COMMUNITY COLLEGE.
Payment in advance is required and should be sent to Julie Elzanati, c/o Heartland Community College, 1500 W. Raab Rd., Normal, IL 61761. Please contact me if you need an invoice prior to processing your payment.
Thank you for your interest in the 2010 Illinois Energy Expo!
Julie Elzanati, President of the Central Illinois Chapter
Association of Professional Energy Consultants
Booths are assigned in the order they are received. We reserve the right to select exhibitors based on relevance.
• 10’ x 10’ exhibitor booth with a 6’ table and two chairs
• 8’ high background drapes and two 3’ high side dividers between booth areas
• Typed ID sign for your booth
• Optional electrical connection (you must provide cords)
• Full registration benefits for one person, which includes :
o Entry to the Thursday Social ($30 value)
o Two drink tickets for Thursday Social ($10 value)
o Access to the VIP Hospitality Room, including:
o Unlimited coffee, ice water and snacks ($60 value)
o Lunch Buffet on Friday ($20 value)
o Wireless Internet Access
o Access to a Locked Privacy Room
• Free marketing materials that you can distribute to your business customers
• Additional booth for $200 (maximum = 1 additional booth)
• Additional VIP Benefits for $75 per person (NEW LOWER PRICE!!)
EXHIBITOR BOOTH FEES
Individual member fees are $100/year. Corporate member fees (up to 5 individuals) are $500/year. Major Corporate member fees (unlimited individuals) are $750/year. Memberships must be paid directly to the Association of Professional Energy Consultants.
Click here for additional membership information.
EXHIBITOR SET-UP TIME
• 8AM – 1PM on Thursday, October 28th
• Exhibition Hall opens to the public at 1PM on October 28th. The event is free for attendees.
More information will be provided soon.